Thursday, January 14, 2016

OH Winter 2016 House Music Mixset

Happy new year! I want to sincerely thank you for continuing to listen to my podcasts. 2016 marks my sixth year making these quarterly house music mixsets and I hope to continue for another 6 years or more! I bring you this latest mixset with lots of fun, upbeat tracks to launch your winter season.

OH Winter 2016 House Music Mixset Tracklist:

1. David Guetta feat. Emeli Sandé - What I Did For Love (Edson Pride Review Jackinsky Remix)
2. Breno Barreto - Everybody Clap Your Hands (Mauro Mozart Remix)
3. Lucas Nord (feat. Tove Lo) - Run On Love (Tony Moran & Deep Influence Remix)
4. Luis Erre feat. Euri Loponte - How Would U Feel (Isak Salazar Remix)
5. Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna (Edson Pride & Erick Fabbri Remix)
6. Galantis - Runaway (Diego Kierten Remix)
7. RuPaul - Sissy That Walk (Edson Pride Reconstruction Mix)
8. Rob Phillips - #TakeMe2TheTop (Johnny Bass Remix)
9. Edson Pride - Become Insane
10. Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers (Edson Pride Remix)
11. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (Ranny's Peak Hour Mix)
12. Paris Hilton - High Off My Love (Jackinsky Luvs It Mix)
13. Melodika - Torn (Oscar Velazquez Remix)
14. Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love (Edson Pride Review Mozart's Remix)
15. Zhu - Faded (Oscar Velazquez & Erick Ibiza Big Room Mix)
16. Madonna - Ghosttown (Paulo & Jackinsky Club Mix)
17. Yinon Yahel feat. Maya Simantov - Take The World (Original Mix)
18. Shannon - Give Me Tonight (Luis Vazquez Reconstruction Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment